Welcome to The Oregon Society of Medical Oncology (OSMO)
OSMO is preparing for the Fall 2015 Oncology Conference on Saturday November 7, 2015 at the NINES Hotel in Portland, Oregon. For more information and to register please visit the events page.
OSMO's membership drive for 2015-2016 is happening now. Please contact Liz Cleland firstname.lastname@example.org or our members page for more information.
Major benefits of your membership fee include the following:
- Representation on the ASCO Clinical Practice Committee and other major national initiatives of importance to oncology
- Representation at the state level on issues of significance to the oncology community
- Representation of our interests to other physician groups
- Representation and advocacy to insurance carriers in the state for reimbursement and coverage issues of concern to oncologists
Your support through membership is critical to the continued advancement of OSMO interests: To identify and work to improve oncology practice issues that adversely affect patient access to cancer care; to act as a patient advocate to ensure that patients have access to the best available care; to support and encourage clinical research against cancer.
Regularly Monitor the OSMO Website for:
- OSMO meetings & events
- Legislative updates
- Billing & reimbursement updates
- Resources & tools
- Oncology news