Welcome to The Oregon Society of Medical Oncology (OSMO)
OSMO is preparing for the Spring 2014 Oncology Conference on Saturday April 26, 2014 at the NINES Hotel in Portland, Oregon. For more information and to register please visit the events page.
Join our efforts to improve cancer care both now and in the future. Cancer care is constantly evolving. OSMO remains a committed advocate for the professionals who treat this challenging illness in these tumultuous times. Take an active role in your oncology society and attend the fall and spring meetings.
Sincerely, Sean T. Hehn, MD
Major benefits of your membership fee include the following:
- Representation on the ASCO Clinical Practice Committee and other major national initiatives of importance to oncology
- Representation at the state level on issues of significance to the oncology community
- Representation of our interests to other physician groups
- Representation and advocacy to insurance carriers in the state for reimbursement and coverage issues of concern to oncologists
Your support through membership is critical to the continued advancement of OSMO interests: To identify and work to improve oncology practice issues that adversely affect patient access to cancer care; to act as a patient advocate to ensure that patients have access to the best available care; to support and encourage clinical research against cancer.
Regularly Monitor the OSMO Website for:
- OSMO meetings & events
- Legislative updates
- Billing & reimbursement updates
- Resources & tools
- Oncology news